Our homes, your questions
Sometimes, you just need a little extra help
Are mobile homes more prone to fire?
- No. Modern mobile homes are built very sturdy and durable and regulated by strict federal HUD guidelines.
Are mobile homes energy efficient?
- Yes. All mobile homes are designed with energy efficiency and renewable energy products, and are built within a controlled environment. These products may include installation of energy-efficient windows and doors, insulated rooftop with roof cap, insulated walls, plumbing and air ducts foam sealed, door and windows weather-stripped, and energy-efficient lighting and appliances.
Can I take a tour and see any of your units?
- Yes, we would love to show you our new and pre-owned homes. Simply contact one of our sales representatives and schedule an appointment, they will be more than happy to show you the units.
Do you run a credit check?
- No, we do not run a credit check. We have a progrem setup to help people with bad credit, no credit, recently divorced, new starters, or individuals that have simply have been turned away elsewhere. We simply give you the chance to get a home.
How does the lease with the option to own work?
- We offer 1, 2 and 3 bedrooom homes. We set you up with a lease for 12 years and offer purchase at the end of lease for fair market value. The home becomes yours. All this with NO CREDIT CHECK.